Friday, February 23, 2018

c c p p

cool crochet palmtree project

c c p p

cool crochet palmtree pattern

and moreover

cool crochet petit projet

I'm working on some crochet projects & patterns for the cool crochet workshop in April.

Every day a new project, a new crochet technique and a new place to explore in Marrakech.

I drew a palm tree on graph paper, slightly smaller than the palmtree I designed last year. Remember this one?

Simply because it's nice to finish a small daily project, so we have a lots of time for other pursuits, such as having a delicious Moroccan lunch, enjoy the surroundings and relax.

This afternoon I nestled myself with hook and yarn on the daybed, to check how long it takes to make this project. Well piece of cake, the cute palmtree is cool crochet project approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment