Friday, December 11, 2015

striped sweater

wood & wool knitted striped sweater

Ahoi!

Today was the first day I was wearing my brandnew knitted striped sweater.
Last winter I've been living in my two knitted sweater dresses, so I thought I might be great to knit something new for my winter wardrobe.

If you would like to knit your own striped sweater, you can find the pattern in my E T S Y shop. The pattern is written in Dutch and English version.

You can also knit the sweater in red & white and play Where's Waldo?

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic!
    En jaloers op zoveel brei-kunde, echt een prachttrui.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous. Can't wait to get knitting! A christmas present to myself🎅

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! amazing! I looooooove it!!!!!!!!
    have a nice day, Ingrid!
    you are so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice !!! i love it !!! i'm knitting an irish sweater, not so easy....

    ReplyDelete