Friday, December 18, 2015

merry & bright

wood & wool harlequin blanket

Happy Holidays!

Looking for a new wooly winter project? This merry & bright blanket might be something for you.

You can find the pattern in my E T S Y shop and design your own version, using as much colors as you like.

The original wood & wool harlequin pattern I made, is based on a square blanket with only five different colors.
Obviously with the basic harlequin pattern, you can also make a multicolored version like the blanket above, I made from my wool leftovers.

Have a nice weekend!

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing!!! Love the colors!!!
    http://soldenochedecocrochet.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this pattern and one day I make one myself !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have so many projects, no time for the harlequin... it's a pity....

    ReplyDelete