Wednesday, June 23, 2010

lazy summer day


lazy summer day, originally uploaded by wood & wool stool.

Fortunately, summer is back! Today is the perfect day to get my hanging chair from the attic. Yesterday I suddenly remembered it, when Nina presented the Moroso chair and this is what I found at Anthropologie. I do not know if the anthropological summer egg is comfortable, it looks very inviting to me.

Since I've no appropriate tree to hang the chair, there is a swing hook screwed into the door frame. Just a perfect place for lazy summer day.

8 comments:

  1. That little corner looks really nice, to get lost in ones thoughts and dreaming on holidays.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice - loving the white crochet blanket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for summer! your chair looks very comfy and so does that egg chair (if you added a pillow or 2) and very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the summer weather this week. Your little corner just look BLISS. Would imagine I will get lost with some crochet business there. Love your tomato plant! Have a good week. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! happy summer! p.s. i love this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your hanging chair! where can i find something like that here?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every inch of your house I have ever seen looks like a perfect place to spend a summer day.

    ReplyDelete